Manley 221443P-16 Valve Springs Oval Track/Endurance
Manley NexTek Series Valve Springs
1.580'' O.D. Double Valve Springs
Dual Coil SPring without Damper Polished Finish
- Color Code: White Stripe
- Installed Height and Pressure: 1.950'' @ 235 lbs./in.
- Open Height and Pressure: 1.250'' @ 610 lbs./in.
- Spring Rate: 535 lbs./in.
- O.D. of Outer Spring: 1.580''
- I.D. of Outer Spring: 1.147''
- I.D. of Inner Spring: 0.832''
- Coil Bind height: 1.170''
- Weight: 150 grams
- Damper Included: No
Manley NexTek (Next Generation) Valve Springs were developed over a decade ago and still offer unequaled performance. The NexTek springs were developed to satisfy the demands of top level engine builders who demanded the absolute highest quality valve springs. Manley Nextek springs can be found in drag race applications ranging from Bracket racers to Top Fuel, in oval track engines across the country on the street and strip.
- Manufactured from ''super clean'' HiTensile Chrome Silicon steel
- Shotpeened to MIL Specs for maximum fatigue life
- Proprietary multistep heat treating minimizes load loss
- Tightly controlled open end flatness reduces valve stem side loading
- Tip thickness designed to eliminate overload breakage
- Specially processed premium-grade chrome silicon that is virtually free of impurities or surface irregularities
- These Manley NexTek valve springs are available in Polished and Super Finished versions to reduce friction, improve fatigue life and minimize load loss
- Super Finished is multi-step surface enhancement that significantly improves fatigue strength